"Disclaimer: I received a pair of OOFOS to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"
I was extremely happy to learn I was picked to test out OOFOS. This is my 2nd pair of OOFOS and I can say i loved this even more than my first. I received a pair of blue and orange OOFOS slides to match all my Bibrave orange. I put them on straight out of the box and my feet thanked me.
What's So Special About OOFOS?
I know, I know you have heard the name OOFOS a lot, especially in the running community. Im sure you heard you often wondered, what makes them so special. Allow me to drop some knowledge, and provide you will a few fun facts about OOFOS brand.
- The reason the brand is called OOFOS – everyone who put them on in the testing process would just go OO.
- OOFOS helps the foot to move naturally post-run.
- Close cell foam, which means that you can get them wet and water just drips off, no water stays in the shoe, no bacteria.
- the shoes will make you feel awesome as soon as you put them on. Immediately allows your foot to open the blood flow and let the foot feel better. OOfoam holds it's state so you can wear all day, without giving any pressure.
- Great for injuries such as plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, fractured/broken feet when recovering/rehabbing, stiffness.
- Machine washable – wash on a cold wash, avoid bleach and fabric softener.
OOFOS are great after a run, but they can be worn anytime you want your feet to sing. In addition to post-runs, I like to throw on my slides when I get home from work. My feet are happy and makes it much easier to relax.
I honestly could go on and on about how great OOFOS are, but I don't think I need to. All you have to do is try them one time, and you will be in love too. It's a no-brainer that I would recommend this product to, not just runners, but to anyone that likes happy feet. Do yourself and your feet and Favor…Invest in a pair of OOFOS, you won't be disappointed.
Check out what some of my fellow Bibrave Pros had to say:
Stephanie Vanessa James Amy Jeannine
One thought on “OO Oo Oo-OOFOS Product Review”